Friday, August 21, 2009

You can never see Harry Potter too many times

Wednesday, August 5th

Another summer excursion - this time to Cinemex Movie Theaters. 300 kids unleashed in the movie theater at 9:30 in the morning. Everyone receives a large popcorn and drink. The true backup in the line: at the lemon juice and hot sauce stand (the ever so popular condiments for every kind of junk food).

Options: Fuerza G, Harry Potter, or Terminator

I've come to the conclusion that movies dubbed over in Spanish are impossible to understand. When the words coming out of an actor's mouth are not the words I'm hearing, it just messes with my brain. Therefore, I decided to return to see Harry Potter once more. And with seeing it once in Spanish and a second time in English, my third experience of Harry Potter (second time in Spanish) was really a much pleasant and understanding experience.

Now, though, the kids think I'm a Harry Potter freak. So I've seen it three times in less than two weeks - so what? What a grip dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment