Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye, Sweet Facebook, Goodbye

Monday, August 17th

We’ve had a series of major storms. The internet never fails to cut out at the first strike of lightening.

The internet has finally returned for the first time in five days. This time, however, it failed to come back with Facebook.

At a recent meeting with the directors, we were talking about the challenges of Facebook in raising/supervising 180 high schoolers. They decided to block their access. Little did I know that the entire NPH network has been blocked off from it, included the network in my house.

So long late nights of Facebook stalking.

For those of you who might be concerned with my ability to communicate through Facebook, no worries. The network at the volunteers’ house a couple of blocks away remains unrestricted. I will still engage in my Facebook postings/responses/stalking, etc, just in a delayed fashion.



No, Mr. Facebook man, sadly I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment